I've seen some great videos under the 10 Makeup items under $10. As most of the brands and their best products start to repeat after seeing a few lists (Wet n Wild Comfort Zone, ELF gel eyeliner, etc), I thought I'd put my own spin on it by listing my top 10 Favorite nail polishes under $10. For any of these polishes, you can buy them cheaper during sales (wait for at least a 50% BOGO if you are buying two of the same brand), but I've listed the non-sale price.
1. Sally Hansen Coral Reef ($2.50): dupe for Illamasqua's Lament. Neon-y coral
2. NYC Lincoln Center ($2): vampy red, better formula than its sister, OCC black dahlia
3. Revlon Spanish Moss ($6): gorgeous khaki
4. Wet n Wild Under Your Spell ($2): Dupe for Illamasqua's Scarab, ruby metallic color
5. Spoiled Plenty of Fish in the Sea ($2): dupe of Chanel Azure for less than 1/10th of the price! love!
6. Maybelline Mocha Blast ($6): brown creme, looks very sophisticated and dries quickly
7. Wet n Wild ($1): Ebony Hates Chris: black creme polish, lasts the longest of any brand
8. Fergie Glamorous ($4): gold circle glitter that makes any old creme polish more interesting
9. Hard Candy Black Tie Optional ($4): an it polish that lives up to the hype! black and white mini glitter with black bar glitter. Gorgeous topcoat, looks great over brights and even khakis!
10. Spoiled Parking Meteor Expired ($2): very interesting blue/purple duochrome