When I first saw Influenster in a women's magazine a few years back, I had no idea how much I would enjoy the website! Influenster is a free, customized sampling program that really values your true opinion of the products. By simply signing up and answering a few surveys to get started, you get to access a ton of product reviews (ranging from fashion and healthy and beauty to food and home!) and helpful, curated blog posts in The Hub. Then, be on the lookout for pre-qualifying surveys. If you're accepted to a campaign, you will receive a free Voxbox full of brand new goodies to try!
I have received some of my most all-time favorite products from past Voxboxes! The Influenster Violet VoxBox from about a year ago introduced me to brand new favorites:
|Violet Voxbox! Loved it and still use the products nearly every day!|
- The Goody Quikstyle Paddle Brush: I was SO skeptical when I first tried this product! A towel on a paddle brush? What was Goody thinking?! It turns out that this is AMAZING for long or thick hair. It really cuts my dry time down by almost a 1/3. Since getting this product about a year ago in the Violet Voxbox, I have used this product after every shower and recommend it everyone (especially anyone who mentions how long their hair takes to dry!). For only $12 at Target, this is a must buy!
- Goody Athletique Head Wrap is great for keeping my hair out of my face too! If you have ever had a headband fall down or be too small, you will appreciate the adjustable aspect of this headband. As my head wrap is a simple black, I feel comfortable wearing it to yoga or out running. I don't have to worry who I am running into, as I would with a bright pink or green headband.
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Make Waves introduced me to one of my favorite Sally Hansen formulas. This formula is long-lasting and dries super quickly. I haven't had a single smudge using this color! I have since bought more in this Sally Hansen formula and love it so much!
Other favorites I have gotten from boxes are the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray
(best applied before shampooing for amazing waves!) from the Sweetheart VoxBox and the Kiss Everlasting French Manicure from the Spring Fling Voxbox!
|One of my favorite products from Influenster: the Kiss Everlasting French Manicure from the Spring Fling Voxbox!|
If you would like to get involved, here are some of my best tips:
1. Choose the right badges and be active! Instead of haphazardly picking the first few on the list, consider what you really would love to sample and try. For example, I love beauty and travel, so the Beauty Queen and Jetsetter badges are for me! Other badges, like those for current college students, have products that won't work for me. For any of these badges, make sure to keep these badges active by completing any activities that come up under badges.
2. Answer any snaps. These are questions that come up about your life. These are quick questions designed to make sure the boxes are relevant! Don't forget to answer them-check your dashboard every few weeks!
3. Complete all required and optional activities in the Voxbox campaigns! Now, there is a new Influenster app for Apple users that makes it even easier to tweet, facebook, and everything else the campaign asks you to do! In terms of the Android model, it came out a few days ago (November 26), but then was taken out. According to Influenster's Facebook: "Hey Influensters, Android version of the app is currently unpublished since some of our users were experiencing a certain glitch and our technology team is working around the clock to fix it. IOS version of the app is open for all of you IPhone users. Happy Black Friday & Scan away!".
Anyway, I love Influenster and hope you join! It's a great program and I highly recommend it!
Labels: influenster, influensterapp