Five products I wouldn't buy again:
1. Mally Eyeliners: Used to be a favorite, but now I realize how much they smudge and generally irritate my eyes. PASS!
2. Benefit They're Real: I know this works for a lot of people, but this burns my eyes so badly and makes huge clumps. It's almost impossible to take off!
3. NARS Eye Shadow Primer: I expected to love this as much as Urban Decay, but it didn't work for me at all. I had to layer on so much of the product to get any wear time!
4. Josie Maran Concealer: Although I initially liked this product, you have to use so much of this $$$ concealer to get any results! I had almost used an entire container up in a month. My Tarina Tarantino highlighter pen lasts 10x longer!
5. Fekkai hair products: This stuff makes my hair smell terrible...I will stick with Pantene, thank you very much!